Avocado, Bacon & Ranch Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
You’ve never had a grilled cheese sandwich quite like this before.
Serves 4 |
|8 slices bacon |
|1/4 cup ranch dressing |
|8 slices white or wheat bread |
|4 slices cheddar cheese |
|4 slices provolone cheese |
|1 avocado, (peeled, pitted and cut into 8 slices) |
- Prepare bacon according to package directions then drain and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 12 tablespoon of dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese and 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Provolone.
- Top each Cheddar slice with 2 bacon slices and 2 avocado slices.
- In a hot nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the bread slices cheese side-up, over medium heat, until browned, about 4 to 7 minutes.
- Press Provolone-topped bread slices and Cheddar-topped slices together. Cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.