Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
Serves 10 to 12 |
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat |
|2 packets taco seasoning |
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced |
|2 tsp. seasoned salt |
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.