Creamy Cake Batter Dip
This dip is too good for words. Try it for yourself and see!
|1/2 cup white cake mix |
|1/4 cup sprinkles |
|8 oz cream cheese, (room temperature) |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|1 cup powdered sugar |
| Graham crackers, (for dipping) |
|1/2 cup sour cream |
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer for 3 minutes. The cream cheese should be light and whipped.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream to cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar to mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in sprinkles. Mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!