Incredible Grilled Turkey Club
Layers and layers of amazing flavor.
Serves 4 sandwiches |
|1 avocado |
| Tomato slices |
|8 strips cooked bacon, (halved, 2 slices be sandwich) |
| Lettuce |
|4 slices Swiss cheese |
| Turkey, (deli or leftover) |
|8 slices bread, (your choice) |
|2 tablespoons sour cream |
| Butter, (for bread) |
- Heat a skillet to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer bacon, cheese and turkey on unbuttered side of bread. Place other slice on top, butter side up. (Repeat process with remaining bread, turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese)
- Place sandwiches in skillet one at a time. Cook until lightly browned and flip. Remove from heat and let cool. (Repeat with remaining sandwiches)
- As sandwiches are cooking, mix together sour cream and avocado. (Use a quarter of mixture per sandwich)
- Remove top of sandwich, spread on avocado mixture. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.