Simply Delicious Cuban Club
A delicious sandwich with a Latin flair.
Serves 4 sandwiches |
|8 slices deli ham |
|2 tablespoons chopped cilantro |
|1 tablespoon butter, (more when needed) |
|12 slices sourdough bread |
|8 sandwich pickles |
|8 slices Swiss cheese |
|2 1/2 cups shredded pork, (cooked) |
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard |
- Spread mustard on 8 slices of bread. (One side only) Sprinkle cilantro on top of mustard.
- Layer shredded pork and sandwich pickles on 4 slices. Top with plain slice of bread.
- Layer Swiss cheese and deli ham on top of plain bread. Place bread with mustard on top, mustard side down.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Place one sandwich into skillet. Place another skillet on top of sandwich to press down. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add more butter and flip sandwich. Place skillet on top of sandwich and cook for 3-5 minutes. (Repeat with remaining sandwiches)
- Remove from skillet, cut in half and enjoy.