A simple homemade treat that’s incredibly sweet!
Serves 48 |
| Canola oil, (for greasing pan) |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|2 cups mini marshmallows |
|1 1/2 cups sugar |
|1/2 cup chopped walnuts |
|2 tablespoons butter |
|1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels |
|2/3 cup evaporated milk |
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
- Line an 8-inch baking pan with foil. Pour small amount of canola oil on foil and evenly coat.
- Combine salt, evaporated milk, butter and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir ingredients constantly and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate morsels, walnuts, marshmallows and vanilla extract to sauce pan. Stir together vigorously. (Stir until marshmallows are melted)
- Pour fudge into baking pan and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge, flip pan over and cut fudge into 48 pieces.