Deliciously Sweet Apple Pie Bubble Up
One of the easiest and tastiest winter desserts.
Serves 8 |
|1 cup butterscotch chips |
|1 tablespoon milk |
|21 oz apple pie filling |
|1/2 cup powdered sugar |
|1 can refrigerated biscuits |
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon |
| Cooking spray |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a medium baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butterscotch chips, apple pie filling and ground cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Coat biscuits with apple filling mixture.
- Layer mixture in baking pan. Place the pan in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. (Top should be bubbling)
- While apple bubble up is in oven, combine milk and powdered sugar in a new mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Remove apple pie bubble up from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle powdered sugar mixture over bubble up and enjoy!