Cherry Pie Cookie Cups
Bite-sized and absolutely delicious.
Serves 24 |
|1 tablespoon melted butter |
|1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough |
|1 cup powdered sugar |
|2 tablespoons milk |
|1 can cherry pie filling |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place mini muffin liners in mini muffin pan.
- Divide cookie dough into 24 slices.
- Roll each dough slice into a ball. Place ball in muffin pan.
- Place muffin pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Gently press down in the center of cookie to make indentation.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling into indented cookie.
- Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 4 minutes. Remove pan and let cool.
- Combine melted butter powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl.
- Drizzle each mini pie with powdered sugar mixture.