Cadbury Egg Brownies
Ooey, gooey and super delicious.
Serves 12 |
|1 cup sugar |
|1/4 cup flour |
|6 Cadbury creme eggs, (cut in half) |
|1 cup crumbled dark chocolate |
|3 eggs |
|3 tablespoons cocoa powder |
|1 1/2 sticks butter |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine and melt dark chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl on 30-second bursts. Set aside.
- Whisk together sugar and eggs. Use a blender on high until the mixture becomes mousse-like.
- Combine melted dark chocolate and egg mixture. Mix together well.
- Add cocoa powder and flour to mixture and fold in.
- Pour brownie batter into a medium rimmed baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven. Gently arrange halved Cadbury eggs in center of brownies. (Imagine where you will cut the brownies and place eggs in middle of each brownie)
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut out brownies and enjoy!