Two desserts come together for one amazing treat.
Serves 8 |
|1 egg, (lightly beaten) |
|2 packages cream cheese |
|1 cup sugar |
|2 tablespoons ground cinnamon |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|2 cans crescent rolls |
| Cooking spray |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a medium baking pan with cooking spray. Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and press into bottom of baking pan. Connect all edges to form bottom crust.
- Place the egg, cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl Use a hand mixer and blend together ingredients on medium speed.
- Pour mixture into baking pan. Spread out evenly.
- Unroll second crescent rolls on a sheet of wax paper. Press edges together to create a single piece.
- Place second crust on top of cream cheese mixture. Gently press down.
- Place baking pan in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. (Top should be golden brown)
- As cheesecake is baking, combine ground cinnamon and remaining sugar together.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over top.