Ham and Cheese Mini Quinoa Cups
Healthy, Flavorful and Fantastic
Serves 28 |
| Ground pepper, (to taste) |
|1/2 cup diced ham, (cooked) |
|2 eggs |
|2 green onions, (sliced) |
|1 cup shredded zucchini |
|2 cups cooked quinoa |
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese |
|2 tablespoons parmesan cheese |
| Salt, (to taste) |
|1/4 cup chopped parsley |
|2 egg whites |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine ground pepper, diced ham, eggs, green onions, zucchini, quinoa, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, parsley and egg whites in a large mixing bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into a mini muffin tin.
- Place tin into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. (edges should be golden brown)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- [For regular muffin tin, bake for 25-30 minutes]