Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
The perfect blend of sweet and savory.
Serves 4 |
|4 bone-in pork chops |
| Salt, to taste |
| Ground black pepper, to taste |
|2 tablespoons brown sugar |
|2 tablespoons honey |
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet to medium. Once hot, add pork chops. Cook until both sides are evenly browned.
- Transfer pork chops to a medium baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds; stir to combine. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of pork chops.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven, flip pork chops and spoon remaining honey mixture over tops.
- Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour pan drippings over pork chops when serving.