Grilled Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Topped with Cherry Lime Salsa
The cherries add a lot of flavor and zing.
Serves 2 |
|4 tablespoons fresh lime juice |
|1/2 teaspoon salt |
|14 oz pork tenderloin |
|2 cloves garlic, (minced) |
|1/4 cup honey |
|1 cup quartered cherries |
|4 teaspoons adobo sauce |
|2 teaspoons lime zest |
|2 tablespoons cilantro |
|2 tablespoons olive oil |
|4 chipotle peppers, (chopped) |
- Mix together 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt, garlic, honey, adobo sauce, lime zest, olive oil and chipotle peppers. Mix together very well. Transfer to a resealable bag.
- Place pork tenderloin in bag and coat well. Let pork marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place pork on edge of grill, away from direct heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from grill and place in middle of large sheet of aluminum foil. Pull edges of foil together and seal shut. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- While pork is in aluminum foil, combine 2 tablespoons lime juice, cherries and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Toss together and top pork with cherry lime salsa.