Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
These are the tastiest dessert kabobs.
Serves 24 |
|2 egg whites |
|24 wooden skewers |
|2 containers strawberries, (stems removed and halved) |
|1 1/3 cups water |
|1 bag white chocolate chips |
|3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt |
|1 box white cake mix |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a cake pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together egg whites, white cake mix, water and Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Pour cake mixture into cake pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Pour melted chocolate in a resealable bag. Cut corner off of bag.
- Cut cake into 2-inch cubes.
- Alternate cake cubes and strawberries on skewers.
- Drizzle chocolate over kabobs and enjoy.