Chocolate Fudge Greek Yogurt Cookies
As tasty as they are healthy.
Serves 24 |
|1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder |
|1 1/4 cups Greek yogurt |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|1 cup chocolate chips |
|1 teaspoon salt |
|1 1/2 cups flour |
|1 egg |
|1 teaspoon baking powder |
|1 1/2 cups powdered sugar |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together powered sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Combine cocoa power, vanilla extract, salt, flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Mix together well.
- Add egg mixture to cocoa mix. Mix with a spatula.
- Add Greek yogurt to mixture. Stir together. (If batter is too thick, gradually add more yogurt)
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie batter on cookie sheet. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.