Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
One of the easiest pork recipes you’ll ever make.
Serves 5 |
|1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin |
| Salt, to taste |
|2 tablespoons honey |
|10 slices bacon |
|1 tablespoon olive oil |
| Pepper, to taste |
- Preheat oven 350° F. Lay bacon slices out flat.
- Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil into an oven-proof skillet. Bring to high heat. Once hot, sear pork until lightly browned.
- Wrap pork tenderloins with 2 slices of bacon. Transfer pork back to skillet. Drizzle honey over pork and brush to evenly coat.
- Place skillet in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. Baste with juices halfway through cooking. Remove from oven and baste again. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.