Hatch Chile Marinated Chicken
One of the easiest and tastiest southwest style recipes.
Serves 4 |
|4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless |
|3 hatch chiles, seeded, roasted and peeled |
|5 cloves garlic |
|2 tablespoons lime juice |
|5 tomatillos, peeled |
|1/2 teaspoon cumin |
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil |
|1 bunch cilantro, stems removed |
- Combine tomatillos, chiles, lime juice, cumin, olive oil and cilantro in a blender. Pulse until well combined and coarsely chopped.
- Transfer half the sauce to a resealable bag. Keep the other half in the blender cup. Place blender cup in refrigerator.
- Pat dry chicken breasts. Tenderize chicken breasts with a mallet. Transfer chicken to the resealable bag. Coat chicken and place bag in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Bring a large pan to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator and bag. Place in hot pan and cook for 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. (Both sides of chicken should be browned.
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour reserved sauce over chicken and enjoy.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: