Barbecue Roasted Spare Ribs
Marinated and Seasoned to Absolute Perfection.
Serves 6 |
|3 lb pork spare ribs |
|4 cloves garlic, minced |
|1 tablespoon chopped rosemary |
|1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed |
|1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar |
|1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt |
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper |
|1/2 cup water |
| Barbecue sauce, for basting ribs |
- Cut spare ribs in half. Place ribs in a roasting pan.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, salt and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl. Rub mixture over spare ribs. (Coat evenly) Place ribs in the refrigerator and let marinate 1-4 hours.
- Place oven rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Pour water into roasting pan and tightly cover roasting pan with aluminum foil. Place roasting pan in oven and roast ribs for about 90 minutes. (Meat should be tender and fall off the bone easily) Remove roasting pan from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 450° F. Cover two baking sheets with aluminum foil. Transfer ribs to baking sheets. Generously brush both sides of the ribs with barbecue sauce. Place baking sheets in oven and roast ribs uncovered for 10 minutes. Allow ribs to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: