Baked Lobster Tails
A simple seafood recipe with huge flavor.
Serves 3 |
|3 lobster tails |
|2 teaspoons parsley |
| Salt, to taste |
| Pepper, to taste |
|3 tablespoons olive oil |
|3 tablespoons lemon juice |
|1 cup water |
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Remove sharp edges. Sprinkle each with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice on each tail.
- Pour water on bottom of a shallow 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
- Place lobster tails in pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: