Baked Baby Back Ribs
No grill? No problem!
Serves 6 |
|4 lb pork baby back ribs |
|2 cup BBQ sauce |
|3/4 cup brown sugar |
|1 tablespoon garlic powder |
|1 teaspoon seasoned salt |
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper |
|1 tablespoon paprika |
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Tear off two sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and paprika in a mixing bowl to create dry rub.
- Generously apply dry rub to baby back ribs. Lay ribs on a sheet of aluminum foil. Cover ribs with second sheet of aluminum foil. Crimp edges tightly.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from oven. Remove ribs from foil.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Cut ribs into serving sizes. Place ribs on a broiler pan. Brush ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Place ribs in the oven and broil for 2 minutes. Turn ribs over and broil for another 2 minutes.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: