Classic Chili Dogs
Nothing beats the flavor of a chili dog!
Serves 8 |
|1 lb ground beef |
|1 can no beans chili |
|1/4 cup water |
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce |
|1 tablespoon yellow mustard |
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder |
|8 beef hot dogs |
|8 hot dog buns |
| Shredded Cheddar cheese, for garnish |
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook ground beef, stirring constantly to break into fine crumbles, until no longer pink.
- When beef is browned and fully cooked through, add chili, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill or boil hot dogs until done.
- To serve, place hot dogs in buns, top with chili and shredded cheese.