Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Glaze
Deliciously simple and totally satisfying.
Serves 6 |
|2 lb boneless pork tenderloin |
|4 tablespoons honey |
|2 cloves garlic, crushed |
|3 tablespoons white vinegar |
|2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme |
|1 teaspoon black pepper |
|1 cup orange juice |
|3 teaspoons grated orange peel |
- Place pork in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, orange peel, thyme, and pepper. Mash ingredients with a fork until it forms a paste. Evenly rub paste all over the pork tenderloin.
- In a measuring cup, combine orange juice and vinegar. Slowly pour over pork. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Roast pork tenderloin for 45-60 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, baste pork with honey. Remove pork tenderloin from oven and baste with remaining honey. Slice to serve and enjoy!