Skillet Pork Tenderloin
A one skillet dish that really satisfies.
Serves 4 |
|1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 12 slices |
|1 tablespoon soy sauce |
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger |
|1 teaspoon minced garlic |
|1 teaspoon canola oil |
|1/3 cup salsa |
|1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves |
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro |
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan; cook for 30 seconds; stir constantly.
- Serve pork with salsa mixture, and sprinkle with cilantro.