The new go-to recipe for steak.
Serves 4 |
|2 tablespoons olive oil |
|3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar |
|1 teaspoon dried rosemary |
|2 cloves garlic, minced |
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
|1 sirloin steak |
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic and salt together in a shallow dish.
- Add steak to dish then turn to coat. Let steak marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature. Turn once while marinating.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak to skillet and cook until medium-rare, about 12 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Turn steak once during cooking time.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board. Tent with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice then serve.