Extra Cheesy Bacon Ranch Fries
These take cheesy fries to the next level.
Serves 8 |
|8 potatoes |
|1 cup diced cooked bacon |
| Ranch dressing, to taste |
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese |
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese |
|1/4 cup olive oil |
|1/4 cup chopped green onions |
| Salt, to taste |
| Ground black pepper, to taste |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut potatoes into long slices.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper over top.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Drizzle ranch sauce over fries, top with green onions, bacon bits cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat oven to broil. Place fries back in oven and broil for 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Transfer fries to serving dishes and enjoy!