Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork Sandwiches
This sandwich is ultra tender and flavorful.
Serves 8 |
|2 lb. boneless pork shoulder |
|3 onions, peeled, sliced and separated into rings |
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce |
|8 Kaiser rolls, split |
- Place meat in a slow cooker; top with onions and barbecue sauce.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (or on high for 4 to 5 hours) until meat is fully cooked and very tender.
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Remove and discard any excess fat.
- Shred meat with forks and return to slow cooker. Stir to coat shredded meat with sauce.
- Fill Kaiser rolls with meat mixture and serve.