Super Simple Meatball Sub
5 ingredients are all you need!
Serves 4 |
|1 cup marinara sauce, more for dipping |
|1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese |
|20 Italian style meatballs |
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese |
|4 hoagie rolls, halved |
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Arrange hoagie rolls on a baking sheet. Place in oven and toast for 2 minutes.
- Combine marinara sauce and meatballs in a mixing bowl.
- Place 5 meatballs on each of the bottom halves. Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Place back in oven and toast for 3-5 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, place top halves on top of meatballs and enjoy with dipping sauce.