Bourbon Chicken Wings
These wings pack a lot of flavor in a small package.
Serves 8 |
|3/4 cup soy sauce |
|3/4 cup brown sugar |
|3/4 teaspoon garlic powder |
|1 teaspoon ginger, ground |
|1/2 onion, minced |
|3/4 cup bourbon |
|2 lb. chicken wings |
|3 tablespoons dry white wine |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken and the marinade in an 8x8-inch glass baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with pan juices.
- Remove the chicken. Scrape the pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat and add the white wine.
- Cook down until a thick sauce is obtained.
- Stir and add the chicken.