Cheesy Onion & Avocado Scrambled Eggs
Start off the morning with deliciousness!
Serves 2 |
|1/2 avocado |
|4 eggs |
|2 oz grated extra-sharp Cheddar |
|2 teaspoons unsalted butter |
|1 onion |
| Salt, to taste |
| Pepper, to taste |
- Cut avocado into small pieces. Chop onion.
- Whisk together eggs and Cheddar in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter over moderately high heat in a nonstick skillet until foam subsides.
- Saute onion, stirring, until just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add egg mixture to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are just set, about 1 minute, or to desired doneness. Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in avocado and serve.