Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Don't let their small size fool you!
Serves 12 |
|2 lbs. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron |
|12 5" diameter flour tortillas |
| Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows |
|1 8 oz. package Mexican cheese blend, shredded |
| Marinade: |
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared |
|1/4 cup lime juice |
|1 Tbsp. honey |
|2 tsp. cumin, ground |
|1 tsp. chili powder |
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: