Outstanding Blackberry Crumb Cake
A berry sweet blackberry treat.
Serves 8 |
|2 eggs |
|10 tablespoons butter, more for greasing pan |
|1 lb blackberries |
|1 cup sugar |
|1 teaspoon salt |
|1/3 cup brown sugar |
|1 cup whole milk |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|2 1/4 cups flour |
|1/2 cup crushed pecans |
|2 teaspoons baking powder |
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon |
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter baking pan.
- In blender, mix together flour, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons butter and pecans, until crumbly. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- In blender, mix remaining butter, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and flour, until crumbly.
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla and milk together. Add cinnamon, sugar mix to bowl and blend together.
- Add mixture to baking pan. Top with pecan mixture and blackberries. Bake 60 minutes. Let cool before serving.