Sweet and Savory Cornbread
Classic cornbread with a yummy twist.
Serves 18 |
|8 1/2 oz cornbread mix |
|2 tablespoons brown sugar |
|1 1/2 cups milk |
|2 eggs |
|1 cup grated Cheddar cheese |
|10 hot dogs, diced |
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Coat the inside of the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix together brown sugar and cornbread mix in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until the mixture is smooth.
- Add wet mix to dry mix, sprinkle in cheese and stir together.
- Pour a small amount into each muffin tin, place diced hot dogs in muffin mix and add a little more muffin mix to each tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14-18 minutes. Tops should become golden brown.