Pumpkin Country Bread
Homestyle bread that's mouthwateringly good.
Serves 3 loaves |
|1 can pumpkin puree, 15 oz. |
|4 eggs |
|3 cups sugar |
|1 cup vegetable oil |
|2/3 cup water |
|3 1/2 cups flour, more for sprinkling |
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda |
|1/2 teaspoon ground cloves |
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon |
|1 teaspoon ground nutmeg |
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 3 bread loaf pans with cooking spray and sprinkle with flour. Set pans aside.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and water in a mixing bowl. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add flour-spice mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Mix until blended.
- Spoon bater into the three greased and floured loaf pans. Place pans in oven and bake for about 50-60 minutes.