Praline Pecan Cookies
The perfect blend of nutty and sweet.
Serves 36 |
|1/2 cup butter |
|1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar |
|1 egg |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|1 2/3 cups flour |
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder |
|1/2 teaspoon salt |
|1 cup whole pecans, chopped |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, beat brown sugar and butter together until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix ingredients well.
- Add flour mix into butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Add chopped pecans to the dough mix. Stir together.
- Use a tablespoon and form dough into balls. Arrange cookies 2-inches apart on baking sheets. Place baking sheets in oven and bake for 10- 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pans 10 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.