Yummy Butter Cookies
An updated classic that's simply delicious.
Serves 30 |
|1 1/2 cups coconut flour |
|10 tablespoons powdered sugar |
|3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum |
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt |
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|1 stick unsalted butter |
|3 egg yolks |
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line three cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar, flour, xanthan gum and salt in a mixing bowl. Use food processor, pulse until well combined.
- Once combined, add in vanilla extract, butter and egg yolk, and pulse until incorporated and forms a ball.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough. Drop dough onto baking sheets. Space cookies evenly.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 8 minutes. Cookies should be lightly browned. Allow cookies to completely cool before serving.