Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
Made with a few ingredients, but it doesn't taste like it!
Serves 4 |
|1 tablespoon canola oil |
|4 flour tortillas |
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese |
|1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese |
|16 pepperoni |
|1 cup marinara sauce |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Brush a baking sheet with canola oil then set tortillas on pan.
- Combine mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of the cheeses then evenly divide pepperoni among tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with 3 more tablespoons of cheese then bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven then carefully fold each tortilla in half.
- Bake quesadillas for an additional 5 minutes then turn over and cook 5 minutes more, or until crisped and browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce.