Made with a few ingredients, but it doesn't taste like it!
Serves 4 |
|1 tablespoon canola oil |
|4 flour tortillas |
|2 cups Mozzarella cheese, (shredded) |
|1 oz. pepperoni |
|1 cup Marinara sauce |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Brush a jelly-roll pan with canola oil then set tortillas on pan.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of the cheese then evenly divide pepperoni among tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with 3 more tablespoons of cheese then bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven then carefully fold each tortilla in half.
- Bake quesadillas for 5 minutes then turn over and cook 5 minutes more, or until crisped and browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce.