Filet Mignon Marinated In Burgundy Sauce
An extra special recipe that is truly decadent. A special occasion marinated steak that should be enjoyed and savored.
Serves 8 |
|8 filet mignon fillets |
|2 cups oyster sauce |
|1/2 cup butter |
|4 cups Burgundy wine, (plus more for butter mixture) |
|1 tablespoon green onion, (minced) |
|1 1/2 cups canola oil |
|1 tablespoon shallots |
|1 1/2 cups soy sauce |
|1 teaspoon ground white pepper |
|1 1/2 teaspoons oregano |
|1 tablespoon garlic, (minced) |
- Combine soy sauce, oregano, Burgundy wine, oyster sauce, garlic and canola oil in a saucepan. Bring pan ingredients to a boil, then remove from heat and place in refrigerator for an hour.
- Separate filet mignon fillets in a large baking dish, pour chilled Burgundy sauce over each fillet. Place aluminum foil over the top of the dish and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of Burgundy wine with butter. Mix together evenly, add in green onions, white pepper and shallots. Cover with foil and refrigerate also.
- Heat grill to high heat and also preheat oven to 200° F.
- Place fillets on grill, cook until desired doneness is reached. Flip only once. Remove from grill and place fillets in baking dish. Put a spoonful of Burgundy butter on each fillet and bake until butter is melted.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: