Gluten-Free Chex and Mixed Nuts Clusters
Chex mix just got a little better with a mixed nuts and a sweet glaze.
Serves 12 |
|1 1/2 cups sugar |
|12 oz mixed nuts |
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract |
|6 cups Rice Chex cereal |
|6 oz cashews |
|1/2 cup agave nectar, (or honey) |
|2 sticks butter |
- Combine mixed nuts, rice chex and cashews in a large pan. Roast ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour agave nectar, butter and sugar in a saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil. Once boiling, stir ingredients together thoroughly. Continue cooking and stirring, take a drop of the liquid and drop it in a glass of cold water. When it sticks together and forms a small ball, itâ??s done cooking.
- Add vanilla to agave mixture, stir together.
- After vanilla is evenly distributed, pour over cereal. Stir together, coating cereal evenly.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, pour cereal onto sheet and let cool.
- Once cooled, break into clusters.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: