Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
A little crunchy, a little sweet, all together delicious!
Serves 1 |
|1 packet stevia |
|1/2 cup bran cereal |
|6 oz Greek yogurt, (plain) |
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg |
|1/2 tablespoon cheesecake pudding mix |
|4 tablespoons water |
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon |
|1 tablespoon almond butter, (unsalted) |
- Combine yogurt and pudding mix. Stir together very well. Set aside.
- Pour bran cereal in a food processor. Pulse until a fine texture.
- Combine cinnamon, bran cereal, nutmeg and stevia in a small bowl. Mix together well.
- Add water and almond butter to bran mixture. Stir together. (add a tablespoon or more of water if mixture is crumbly)
- Pour crust mixture into a small circular pan. Press crust into pan with fingers.
- Pour pudding mixture into pan, smooth with bottom of spoon.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'db_chief'@'localhost' to database 'dwgreen_cms' in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 14
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /var/www/vhosts/lafiestamarkets.com/httpdocs/recipes/_DBConnect.class.php on line 15
Database selection failed [dwgreen_cms]: