Honey Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Breakfast just got a whole lot better!
Serves 4 |
|1/2 cup whole wheat flour |
|6 oz Greek yogurt, (honey flavor) |
|1 teaspoon baking soda |
|2 egg whites |
- Combine baking soda and flour in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Once mixed, add egg whites and yogurt to flour mixture. Stir until slightly thickened.
- Spray a thin layer of cooking spray in a pan.
- Pour batter into pan, forming small circles. Flip pancakes once, when they begin to bubble. (both sides should be golden brown)
- Repeat with remaining batter and enjoy!